Come to the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum and take a ride on the North Pole Limited Christmas Train! You’ll get to visit the North Pole and see all of the Christmas decorations. It’s the most popular annual event, and has been a family tradition since 1999.
NIGHTCAP WITH ST. NICK
- Observation Priced per person
- Parlor Priced per person
- Dome Section Priced per section - Each section seats 2 passengers
$65 per person for Observation and Parlor
$140 per section for Dome – each section seats 2 passengers
Restrictions: Ages 21 and up only
To board this trip, guests are required to use stairs. There is a ramp available, but please note that accessing it involves passing through two train cars to get to your assigned car.
Parlor (10 seats):
Observation (12 seats) :
- Located on the ground floor, it boasts a unique round end with panoramic windows. Please be aware that this seating is not recommended for guests with mobility or walking difficulties.
Dome (12 seats):
- Please note that Dome seats are reserved in pairs, each section accommodating 2 passengers. Situated on the upper level of the car, the Dome offers a stunning glass ceiling for an expansive view of the surroundings. However, it is not recommended for individuals with mobility or walking issues, as it requires navigating stairs to access.
*All options are also offered alcohol freeDessert boxes:A mix of seasonal sweet and savory items
- Baileys Irish cream Coffee
- Eggnog Brandy Alexander
- Peppermint Schnapps Hot Chocolate