The Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum offers a high tea at Chattanooga Grand Junction Station with a Missionary Ridge Local train ride after. This is a great opportunity to experience the railroad history of Tennessee.
- Guests Priced per person
- Private Room Sold by room - Seats up to 8 people
Join us for a festive holiday tea room experience in Grand Junction Depot with a train ride to follow. All the tasty treats of the season combined into one offering. After your tea, enjoy a holiday train ride on board our vintage train all decked out for the season. Please note – this train ride is not the North Pole Limited.
– 11:30 am tea with a train ride at 1:30 pm
Each tea seating will be 75-minutes. The train ride to follow will be roughly 65-minutes. The total time of this experience is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
This event will take place in the upstairs viewing room of Grand Junction Depot at 4119 Cromwell Road, Chattanooga, TN. A selection of delectable teas along with full high tea fare – savory and sweet items and our favorite part – freshly baked scones. Tickets are $55 per person and include the train ride. The private viewing area is $550 and caters to up to 8 people.
- Selection of Scones: Blueberry, White Chuck Raspberry, App Cinnamon
- Pecan Apple Cobbler
- Assorted Macaroons
- Chocolate Brownie Parfait
- Quiche on Crescent Slice with Hollandaise Sauce
- Chicken Salad Croissants
- Tomato Bisque with Grilled Cheese Sandwich Bites
Apple Butter, Clotted Cream, and Lemon Curd
***Subject to change
Selections of Teas ***
- Masala Chai Tea: Classic black tea blended with traditional spices. Organic black tea, organic cinnamon, organic cardamom, organic ginger root, organic black pepper, and organic cloves.
- Earl Grey Lavender: Combination of select lavender blossoms with a bright citrusy scent. Organic black tea, organic lavender flowers, essential bergamot oil, and natural lavender extract.
- Cinnamon Plum: Deliciously fruity with a deep crimson infusion and simmering sweet spicy finish. Organic cinnamon, organic hibiscus flowers, organic currants, organic licorice root, and natural plum flavor.
- Hibiscus Berry: A radiant blend of rosehips, currants, and elderberries with a rejuvenating botanical finish. Organic rosehips, organic hibiscus flowers, organic currants, organic apples, organic elderberries, natural blueberry flavor, organic essential orange oil, and natural mango flavor.
- Tangerine Ginger: A combination of roots, fruits, and herbs creating a vibrant tonic. Organic hibiscus flowers, organic ginger root, organic rosehips, organic licorice root, organic orange peel, organic schizandra berries, organic essential orange oil, and organic tangerine oil.
Seasonal champagne cocktails are served at an additional charge. ID required.
**Reservations are required
***Subject to change