The Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum offers extra-special educational rates to school and camp groups of all ages.
Discover Unique Group Experiences at the Railroad Museum
Welcome to the Group Tours page of the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum! We’re thrilled to offer a range of tailor-made experiences perfect for groups of all sizes and types. Whether you’re planning a family outing, a school trip, or a special event, our historic trains and scenic routes promise an unforgettable journey. Delve into the charm of the past while enjoying a day filled with fun and learning. Let us help you create lasting memories aboard our vintage trains, amidst the Tennessee’s landscapes.
Chattanooga Grand Junction
Special rates available for tour groups, church groups, scout groups, etc. with:
- Minimum of 20 persons per group in season for the Missionary Ridge Local
- Minimum of 75 per group for charter trips
Group bookings are also available on other TVRM excursions. Please call the group reservation department for additional information.
Looking for food service? See our group menu HERE or book your group on a dinner train. Groups may also rent out a picnic area or deli for lunches.
Hiwassee River Rail Adventure
- Special rates available for groups of 20 or more
- Charter trips can be arranged for groups of 75 or more
Please contact the Group Coordinator/Passenger Sales Manager at 423.894.8028 ext. 1017 or complete our Group Information Form below for more information on trips, dates, pricing, and routes.
- A 20% deposit is due at time of booking and is refundable if canceled at least 30 days prior to the trip.
- Final payment and passenger count is due 1 week prior for the Missionary Ridge Local trips and 2 weeks prior for any other trips
- Any changes in the number of passengers must be made at least 48 hours prior to the trip. Last-minute changes will not be refunded.