VALENTINE DINNER IN THE DEPOT: ROMANCE ON RAILS
Join us on February 14 for our First Dinner in the Depot experience
This Valentine’s Evening, February 14th, we invite you to a unique and romantic dining experience at the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum. Enjoy a delectable 5-course meal starting at 5:30 PM in the upstairs dining room of Grand Junction Depot. The culinary journey will be complemented by a special train ride aboard the Valentine Missionary Ridge Local, departing at 7:45 PM, offering a picturesque backdrop to your evening.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is distinct from our regular Dinner Train. The Valentine’s dinner will take place in the upstairs Dining Room at Grand Junction Depot and will be followed by an evening ride on the Missionary Ridge Local.
Price: $85 per guest
- House rolls with Herb butter
- First Course: Goat cheese Crostini with Roasted Grape Tomatoes
- Second Course: Lobster Bisque with Sherry Cream
- Third Course: House Salad with Candied Pecans, Feta cheese, Strawberries, and Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Fourth Course: Entreé Course (Includes one choice of vegetable)
- Garlic Herb Filet with Mushroom Demi-glace and Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Pan Seared Flounder with Lemon Caper Butter Sauce and Wild Rice Pilaf
- Panko Herb Crusted Chicken with Garlic Parmesan Sauce and Roasted Garlic Mash
- Vegetable options: Creamed Spinach or Vegetable Medley
- Fifth Course: Strawberry Creme Brulée or Creme Brulée Cheesecake
Wine by the glass will be available for purchase, with a limit of 2 per guest, to perfectly pair with your meal.
Join us for an unforgettable Valentine’s celebration, where fine dining meets the charm of railway romance. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to create lasting memories. Reserve your seats now and experience a night of culinary delight and scenic beauty at the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum.