ALL ABOARD THE AUTUMN DINNER TRAIN!
All Aboard the Autumn Dinner Train!
The Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum is thrilled to announce the addition of special Autumn Dinner Train dates! This fall, embark on a nostalgic journey back to the Golden Age of Railroading and indulge in a delightful three-course meal while the history of Chattanooga unfolds around you.
- Duration: 2 hours
- What’s Included: A sumptuous three-course dinner
- Departure Location: 4119 Cromwell Rd, Chattanooga, TN
- Dates: October 13, 19, 20, 27, and November 2, 3
A Culinary Journey on Rails: Our esteemed patrons will have the privilege of selecting their entrée from a delectable menu:
- Carved English roast of beef topped in a Madeira sauce
- Herb roasted stuffed breast of chicken with a Cumberland sauce
- Crusted filet of salmon with a Roasted Sweet Red Bell Pepper Sauce
- Vegetarian Lasagna for those preferring a meat-free option
Complementing Your Entrée: To enhance your dining experience, we also offer:
- Tomato bisque with creme fraiche and chives
- Homemade mashed potatoes
- Medley of vegetables
- Assorted bread and butter
Beverage Selections: Quench your thirst with our selection of beverages:
- Iced tea
Dessert – The Perfect Finale: To conclude your meal on a sweet note, each guest will be treated to one of the following desserts:
- Apple Pie with Ice Cream
- Cheesecake with Strawberries
- A Triple Chocolate Cake with Ice Cream and Fudge Sauce
This unique experience is available on select Thursdays and Fridays in October and November. Seats are limited, so book now and create memories that will be cherished for years to come. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to relive the grandeur of vintage rail travel and savor a meal that’s as memorable as the journey itself.
For reservations and more information, please visit the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum website or contact us directly.