We ask that you please review steps we are taking to ensure the safety for all our staff and guests:
- Purchasing tickets in advance is strongly recommended (tvrail.com)
- Membership and Annual Pass holder capacity is very limited per departure, so advance reservations are highly recommended – Call Nicholas Cooper at 423.894.8028 ext: 1015 or email at [email protected] to make your reservations.
- We have service available in our Depot Deli along with items for sale from our Gift Shop
In accordance with the guidelines laid out by the TSA, state and local health departments, our seating capacity is reduced. Below are listed safety measures we have put in place including, but not limited to:
- Guests are required to wear face masks while on the train and in depot, following national tsa guidelines
- All foot traffic will be one-way; arrows and signage are posted along all pathways
- Hand Sanitizing stations are located throughout the property, on board our trains, and where commonly used fixtures are handled
- Our staff will be sanitizing facilities throughout the day, and after each train ride
- Social Distancing reminders are posted throughout the property
- All employees are wearing face masks and are screened at the beginning of each day
- All indoor exhibits remain closed
- We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as it develops and follow the guidelines laid out by TSA, state and local health departments.