Day out with thomas™: the color tour is heading to Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum for a colorful train ride adventure
DAY OUT WITH THOMAS™: THE COLOR TOUR IS HEADING TO TENNESSEE VALLEY RAILROAD MUSEUM FOR A COLORFUL TRAIN RIDE ADVENTURE
All Aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine, everyone’s favorite #1 blue engine is coming to town and bringing a colorful new spin to Day Out With Thomas events. For the first time ever Thomas & Friends will be celebrating the magic and beauty of color with Day Out With Thomas: The Color Tour. The Color Tour will be stopping at Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum on April 22, 23, 29 & 30, 2023.
Day Out with Thomas is a fun-filled, family event that takes place at Heritage Railways across the country. Every ticket includes an interactive train ride with a life-sized Thomas the Tank Engine as well as access to a full day of activities for all to enjoy. Families will be able to enjoy live entertainment, photo ops with Sir Topham Hatt, lawn games and stop by the pop-up gift shop for exclusive Thomas swag.
This year, Day Out With Thomas is celebrating color. Guests can expect plenty of colorful, family-friendly activities like color corner to miniature golf. Even Thomas will be getting in on the fun. Fans will be able to snap photos with Thomas, who will be adorned with colorful paint splats. With plenty of fun for everyone, guests are encouraged to invite family and friends to create new memories that are certain to last a lifetime. This celebration of color is not to be missed.
WHAT: Day Out With Thomas: The Color Tour highlights include:
- Friends and families will take a 20-minute interactive train ride featuring a talking Thomas the Tank Engine locomotive.
- Activities and entertainment featuring:
- Snap some photos, take part in a painting activity and have some lawn game fun in The Color Corner
- Play with Thomas & Friends toys then pick out a temporary tattoo in the Play Pod
- Photo opportunities throughout the event, including with Thomas himself.
- A Digital Color Pass that will guide guests through the event experience highlighting the four key station stops to visit for a free giveaway
- Live entertainment including Magic Show
- Outdoor activities like Play Pod
- Say hello to Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- Pop-up gift shop on-site with exclusive Thomas & Friends products only available at Day Out With Thomas
- Food and drinks available on-site for purchase
WHEN: April 22, 23, 29 & 30
Select a designated train departure time when purchasing tickets at www.DayOutWithThomas.com
WHERE: Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum
Tickets for an unforgettable day at Day Out With Thomas: The Color Tour on sale now – available at www.dayoutwiththomas.com. Ticket prices are $24 for ages 1 and up (service charges and fees may apply). Advanced tickets are required. Walk-up sales will not be available.
For more information and directions, contact Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum at 423.894.8028 or click www.tvrail.com.
For more information about Thomas & Friends please visit: www.thomasandfriends.com, www.facebook.com/thomasandfriends and for bonus material and exclusive content www.youtube.com/user/thomasandfriends.
About Mattel Inc.
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain, and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price®, American Girl®, Thomas & Friends™, UNO®, Masters of the Universe®, Monster High™, and MEGA®, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music, and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. Visit us online at mattel.com.