Day out with Thomas™ is pulling into Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum
DAY OUT WITH THOMAS™ IS PULLING INTO TENNESSEE VALLEY RAILROAD MUSEUM FOR AN OUTDOOR PARTY YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS!
Chattanooga, TN 04.14.21 All aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine will be hosting outdoor events at the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum on May 1, 2, 8, 15, & 16, 2021.
With extensive health and safety protocols in place, this fun-filled event offers families the opportunity to hop on board an interactive train ride with a life-sized Thomas the Tank Engine, and enjoy access to family activities including lawn games, live entertainment, photo ops, a bubble zone and more. Grab your Party Pass to track your journey and pick up favors at stops along the way. Say hello to Sir Topham Hatt, the Railway Controller from The Island of Sodor, stop in the party corner for lawn game fun, have a blast in the bubble zone and check out the pop-up gift shop for exclusive Thomas swag! We’re back on track for delivering fun and memories! Capacity will be limited and advanced tickets are required.
WHO: Thomas the Tank Engine with the Party Train Tour
WHAT: Day Out With Thomas highlights include:
· Approximately 25-minute Train Ride pulled by a full-sized, talking Thomas the Tank Engine locomotive. With staggered seating allowing for safe distancing, this year’s train ride features an all-new interactive story where you’ll earn your official Travel Badge sticker by helping Thomas.
· Activities and entertainment featuring:
o Party Bash Corner to snap some photos, have a blast in the bubble zone and lawn game fun!
o Play Pod to play with your favorite Thomas & Friends™ toys and apps, then pick out a temporary tattoo!
o Photo Opportunities throughout the event, including with Thomas himself!
o Live Entertainment including magician Jaden Maxwell and balloon twister Mike Edwards.
o Outdoor activities like miniature golf, train tables, a dance party, and more!
o Say hello to Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
· Railroad museum admission with access to outdoor exhibits of vintage locomotives and coaches.
· Each child receives a ‘Party Pass’ keepsake booklet to track their journey at the event, as collect prizes along the way.
· Pop-up gift shop on-site with exclusive Thomas & Friends products only available at Day Out With Thomas
· Food and drinks available on-site for purchase
ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES: The health and well-being of our guests and employees is our primary concern, and we have made the following adjustments to ensure all can safely enjoy Thomas’ party. Some of the measures in place for Day Out With Thomas include:
· Masks required for entry for guests ages 3 and up and must be worn at the event
· Limited capacity entry to the event, allowing for safe distances to be maintained throughout the event and aboard train ride.
· Staggered train ride seating between groups and sanitization before each train ride.
· Advanced tickets required, sold at www.DayOutWithThomas.com.
WHEN: May 1, 2, 8, 15 & 16
TIME: Select your designated train departure time when purchasing tickets at www.DayOutWithThomas.com
WHERE: Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum, 4119 Cromwell Road, Chattanooga, Tn 37421
Tickets for an unforgettable day at Day Out With Thomas are on sale now and are available at www.dayoutwiththomas.com. Ticket prices are $24 for ages 2 and up (service charges and fees may apply). Advanced tickets are required. Walk-up sales will not be available.
For more information and directions, contact Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum at 423-894-8028, www.tvrail.com
For more information about Thomas & Friends please visit: www.thomasandfriends.com, www.facebook.com/thomasandfriends and for bonus material and exclusive content www.youtube.com/user/thomasandfriends.