Become a Member
Becoming a TVRM member has a wealth of privileges:
- Free admission and unlimited rides on the Missionary Ridge Localtrains for the duration of your membership*
- Bring your non-member guests at group rate
- Subscription to our quarterly Smoke & Cinders newsletter
- 10% Discount at the Grand Junction gift shop
- Advance notice of excursions and special events
- Opportunity to help run the railroad as a volunteer worker
- The satisfaction of preserving railroad history
Not a Tennessee resident? Don't worry! We have members living as far away as Alaska. If you love trains, become a member and join the TVRM family to help preserve railroad history.
* Must present membership card to depot agent; space available basis.
Note about National Railway Historical Society (NRHS) membership: In addition to TVRM membership, we invite you to join the NRHS as a chapter member. NRHS is the largest organization for railroad historians in the country. You can join by clicking HERE and noting Tennessee Valley Chapter #53 in the checkout process.