Partnership marketing with the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum is mutually beneficial. Contact us to learn more.
- Largest historic railroad in the Southeast.
- Established in 1961 and celebrating 50 years in operation in 2011.
- Centrally located to major feeder markets such as Nashville, Atlanta, Birmingham and Knoxville.
- Attraction caters to a family target audience.
- Attendance approaches 100,000 consumers annually.
- Partnerships are customized to meet and exceed your company’s needs.
- Seasonal marketing events which can reach niche audiences.
- A signature historical tourism attraction which is heavily promoted in the East Tennessee and Atlanta areas.
- We desire to have long term relationships with key companies.
- Local/Regional Media (print, radio and television)
- Grand Junction Depot
- Dining cars, Eden Isle private car, Equipment
- Special event catering
- Smoke & Cinders Newsletter
- Outdoor Advertising
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Rack Brochures
- Museum Displays
- Ticketbacks and online ticketing
Partnership Marketing Group