Partner with TVRM
Partnership marketing with the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum is mutually beneficial.
- Largest historic railroad in the Southeast.
- Established in 1961 and celebrating 56 years in operation in 2017.
- Centrally located to major feeder markets such as Nashville, Atlanta, Birmingham, and Knoxville.
- Attraction caters to a family target audience.
- Attendance exceeds 100,000 consumers annually.
- Partnerships are customized to meet and exceed your company’s needs.
- Seasonal marketing events which can reach niche audiences.
- A signature historical tourism attraction which is heavily promoted in the East Tennessee and Atlanta areas.
- We desire to have long-term relationships with key companies.
- Local/Regional Media (print, radio and television)
- Grand Junction Depot
- Dining cars, Eden Isle private car, Equipment
- Special event catering
- Smoke & Cinders Newsletter
- Outdoor Advertising
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Rack Brochures
- Museum Displays
- Ticketbacks and online ticketing
Director of Development and Passenger Sales
(423) 894-8028, Ext. 1018